This is your chance to serve campers from all over the southeast.
- Be a Christian for at least six months by event start date,
- Be at least a rising senior in high school,
- Complete an Online Application (complete form below),
- Obtain Two (2) Letters of Recommendation:
- From a leader of your church,
- From another adult, i.e. Ministry Leader or adult with whom you are close (not your family or peer)
- Submit a paragraph regarding Camp Swamp Values,
- Complete no-cost Background Check each calendar year (a separate form will be emailed to you from Trusted Employees, check your spam folder).
: This position may qualify for Experiential Learning Requirements and/or Academic Credit with your educational institution.
"Counselors are special people. I feel safe around them and you don't get that in the regular world. A regular high school or college student won't talk to me or pay attention to me normally. But at camp I know I can walk up to any one of them and they won't laugh in my face. It's so different here." 11 Year Old Camper
© 2023 Camp Swamp, 1400 Maxeys Road, Union Point, GA 30669. 706.352.4451