Your donation helps kids know God and build strong friendships. Thanks to you, we can provide: camp equipment to the host community; seasoned leaders for training; and registration fees for some host community campers in need. Time spent at camp is a proven part of a child's spiritual and emotional upbringing. Give today and your donation will substantially enhance their experience and meet our vision for the future of providing a safe and fun environment for children all over the world.
Choose from one of the following donation opportunities:
- Option 1: General Donation
Give towards the cultural training essentials:
• Leadership Development (Director & Cultural Leader)
• Tuition & Travel Fees (Host Directors & Counselors)
• Equipment (Games, Crafts, Sports, etc.)
• Registration Aid (Host Campers)
• International Camp Facilities Construction (South Africa)
- Option 2: Participant Donation
This is a general fund, which helps participants:
• Pay Required Deposits,
• Reach Fundraising Goals,
• Meet Payment Deadlines, and
• Achieve Personal Goals
* Enter suggested participant's name in the 'This is for' field.
A receipt will be emailed to you immediately upon payment. We are a Publication 78, 501(c)3 organization (Tax ID: 58-2381032); however, please check with your accountant to verify the deduction.
Mail a check made payable to Swamp Camp Services, Inc. to:
ATTN: Swamp Corps Donation
3605 New Holland Drive
Wilmington, NC 28412
Donations to individual participants may not be tax deductible per IRS regulations. Click here for more.
Your donation supports our corps efforts (pun intended). For 2022, Swamp Corps held a .97 Spending Ratio, which means 97 cents of every dollar goes to our main programs. You can give with confidence in knowing your money supports the core mission.
IRS Exempt Letter.
© 2023 Camp Swamp, 1380 Maxeys Road, Union Point, GA 30669. 706.818.5842